On Mon, 27 May 2002 11:06:45 +0100, "Burbidge, Robert" <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>I trust I'm not alone in thinking that this list ought to be
>moderated in some way.  I appreciate this may require effort on
>someone's behalf, but it would be appreciated.

Thanks for the info -- although I run the list, I don't receive the regular
mailings, so I wasn't aware of the problem. (LISTSERV is usually excellent at
spotting such problems and dealing with them automatically.)

I'll have a look at what is going on and, if necessary, both moderate what's
being sent and have a word with JISCMAIL about improving the filtering of
messages.

Thanks again.

Steve
CPHC email list administrator