NNPC</HEAD>BOLLOCKS
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: DR. AHMED
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Sunday, May 05, 2002 6:25 PM

  NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION
  DEBT RECONCILIATION DEPARTMENT
  GOVERNMENT HOUSE
  P.M.B. 410 FALOMO IKOYI
  LAGOS-NIGERIA.

  REF . NO. : NNPC/PED/860/02
  DATE: 29TH APRIL 2002

  NOTIFICATION LETTER
  We apologies for the delay of the contract payment. This is because of insufficient fund in our account as at that period. By this letter, we are hereby informing the family of our contractor Late Engr. John Lee (SKL) who executed and concluded a contract job with our firm Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) before his sudden death; that we have approved a part-payment of $35 million US Dollars out of the total contract sum of $75 million US Dollars. The balance would be paid when due. The family is hereby advised to forward their claims of this fund to this office by nominating an account of their choice. On receipt of this letter, kindly notify this office within 24 hours for prompt attention and action through E-mail address or Fax line. Kindly accept our sympathy at the death of our good and high esteemed contractor. We too feel the loss here in our firm NNPC, Nigeria.
  Thanks.
  Yours sincerely
  DR. Ahmed Usmah
  Chairman Board of Directors