From: [log in to unmask]
Full-name: Choldsmith
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 17:40:35 EDT
Subject: bcs disability group
To: [log in to unmask]

--part2_137.cab9a55.29e4b9d3_boundary

To whom it may concern.

I would like to inform you about The International Conference on Assistive=20
Technology =E2=80=98ICAT2002=E2=80=99 organised by The British Computer Soci=
ety Disability=20
Group (BCSDG).  This is a highly prestigious event at Pride Park Stadium=20
Derby on the 24-25 April 2002.

As with all conferences, a major problem is letting people know it is=20
happening.  I am therefore writing to ask if you would take the time to look=
=20
at the web site and if you feel it an event that your readers might be=20
interested in perhaps you would be kind enough to let them know about it.

www.bcs.org/disability/icat.

You will note that the BCSDG is a charitable organisation and the cost has=20
been kept as low as is possible for a conference of this calibre.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Yours sincerely
Dr Geoff MBE FBCS CEng
BCSDG Chairman

E-Mail: <A HREF=3D"mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]</A>
Tel: 01245242950
Fax: 01245242924

--part2_137.cab9a55.29e4b9d3_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#ffffff"><FONT  SIZE=3D3=
>To whom it may concern.
<BR>
<BR>I would like to inform you about The International Conference on Assisti=
ve Technology =E2=80=98ICAT2002=E2=80=99 organised by The British Computer S=
ociety Disability Group (BCSDG). &nbsp;This is a highly prestigious event at=
 Pride Park Stadium Derby on the 24-25 April 2002.
<BR>
<BR>As with all conferences, a major problem is letting people know it is ha=
ppening. &nbsp;I am therefore writing to ask if you would take the time to l=
ook at the web site and if you feel it an event that your readers might be i=
nterested in perhaps you would be kind enough to let them know about it.
<BR>
<BR>www.bcs.org/disability/icat.
<BR>
<BR>You will note that the BCSDG is a charitable organisation and the cost h=
as been kept as low as is possible for a conference of this calibre.
<BR>
<BR>Thank you for taking the time to read this.
<BR>
<BR>Yours sincerely
<BR>Dr Geoff MBE FBCS CEng
<BR>BCSDG Chairman
<BR>
<BR>E-Mail: <A HREF=3D"mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]</=

<BR>Tel: 01245242950
<BR>Fax: 01245242924</FONT></HTML>

--part2_137.cab9a55.29e4b9d3_boundary--