Thanks, Shaun.

For me the importance is that we somehow manage to use language that resonates with the reader’s experience! Meaning is being created by the receivers, not the originator.

I like David Kernick’s comments a lot!

So, now what?

The power surely must be in the conversation we are having. Not in externally writing words…

Regards,

Frank Smits

Symphoenix Ltd

Tel: +44 (0)1732 450 495