Hi,

In looking for namesakes (not namelists :-) ) on the WWW, I came
across "pshenkin.net", a domain in Russia.  Perhaps this guy is
related to me, perhaps not.  Prominently displayed on the site
was the following quotation, which I thought the readers of this
mailing list might appreciate:

    God is REAL unless declared as INTEGER.

Extensions to "COMPLEX" and even "IMPLICIT NONE" are left as
exercises for the reader.

Cheers,
-P.

--
  Peter S. Shenkin                      Schrodinger, Inc.
  VP, Software Development              120 W. 45th St.