It's a relief to hear that the Poetry Review under new editorship is very
different from what is  suggested by the advertisement they have put out
for it (e.g. in the latest LRB) which very much gives the impression of
plus c'est la même chose. It mentions none of those contributors except, I
think,  Geoffrey Hill, but does mention Lavinia Greenlaw.

And it ends with the curious  expression,  "...and of course  lots of
lovely poems".

In all the time I've been involved with  poetry I never met anyone who
would admit to having written a "lovely poem".

/PR