Hm, what a shame! And here I was looking forward to getting the new
collected. Thank you for the review, David. Be curious to see if someone
will respond to it. Guess I'll get the volume anyway as I rarely let
anything of the Master's slip by me. Beckett, like most writers, seems to
have had a curious ambivalence towards his juvenalia and 'disjecta', as if
mindful of Kafka and quietly hoping against hope the stuff would explain
further or even be worth at least something.

Bestr

Árni

--
Árni Ibsen