A blog is a "weblog" -- basically a place where people publish their
thoughts, their favorite things on the web, stray this or thats.

Free Space Comix: The Blog will have poems, what I'm reading, my latest
articles, etc.

Free Space Comix was the name of my first book.  I've always wanted it to be
made into a made-for-HBO movie starring Michael Douglas as the Korean deli
store owner, but it never happened.

So I've made it into a blog:

www.arras.net/weblog/

It doesn't let you send in comments yet, but that future is a feature
forthcoming.

-- cheers -- sorry to spam you again -- I've been busy!

Brian

____

A R R A S: new media poetry and poetics
http://www.arras.net

Hinka cumfae cashore canfeh, Ahl hityi oar hied 'caw taughtie!

"Do you think just because I come from Carronshore I cannot fight? I shall
hit you over the head with a cold potatoe."