Hello all

I am being suckered by my own style, need some help!
I could continue with this verse and bore the pants off anyone that reads it, after the first verse.
Each verse needs a different style or stance, vision or something else!

Cats.

Bum licking scowling cats, scratching irritating well fed cats, opposition to which I do endure.

They do there best to destroy anything we possess.
Sleeping all day, out hunting at night bringing in mice, frogs and birds. Mowling with irritation, mooching endlessly, stalking leaves that blow their way. When fed munching and crunching, heads down tail out never stopping for a breath.
They have tough and stressful days bored out of their minds no doubt; they only sleep well when we are out.

Them bum licking scowling cats.

Does anyone want to play?

Tee Bee.