From: cris cheek [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 20 November 2002 16:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Mike Hart

forwarded from Peter Manson

___________________________

  I've just heard the very sad news that Mike Hart died last Friday,
  November 15th.  He had been suffering from lung cancer, and his
  condition deteriorated suddenly while he was visiting family in
  Scotland.  His funeral will be at 9.30 this coming Friday, November
  22nd, in Clydebank.  A celebration of Mike's life is planned to take
  place in London in the near future.  Mike's brothers John and Andy can
  be contacted on 0141 952 3502, and I can also pass on messages sent to
  my email address, or via my phone number 0141 579 7276.

  Many listmembers will have known Mike from his years at Compendium Books
  in London: he was a great catalyst and encourager, a presence on the
  London music and arts scene for more than 30 years, and will be terribly
  missed.

  Best to all,

  Peter

http://www.star.net.uk