hiya everyone....

I am currently working on an online literary journal called Irikanji.
Irikanji is a journal based on technology, in it we will be looking at how
technology has shaped, influenced and assisted literature over time.

We are looking for submissions with anything that contains technology or a
piece of technology as its theme. We are after poems, short stories and
articles, and it would be great to get something from some of you guys here.

Submit up to three poems, or flash fiction of max. 1000 words, and fiction
of up to 6000 words. Articles at your discretion, but not too long please.

Send them in rtf or word format to [log in to unmask]

We are not a paying market at this time, however, if we ever do turn into a
paying market, we will pay any who have contributed to the site previously
at a yet to be decided rate.

Well...yes, I'm looking forward to getting this thing released, its been in
the works for some time now and I'm sure you'll all like it :)

Fletch.