you can set web pages to no-cache - but I am not sure you can overide Bb to
do this - you could present the pdf in your own web page and then add:

which *might* fix it

ben

--

IT Research and Development Unit
     THE LONDON INSTITUTE

phone: +44 (0)20 7514 8107
fax:   +44 (0)20 7514 8050
email: [log in to unmask]
web:   http://www.seeingdrawing.com

--

BlackBoard / LInst Ønline (staff support)
http://online.linst.ac.uk