Electronic Submission of Assignments It's that time of the year and we're beginning to vex ourselves with the question of electronic submission of assignments. Very scary. Anybody feel they've cracked it? I'd be much happier if, for a start, the file dropped in the DDbox revealed its byte-size, as files uploaded in other areas do (to discourage students posting empty files to have a "record" of submission to print out). Basically, we don't do it - but we think we might quite like to........  Perhaps an issue for discussion (revelations?) at Durham?
--
Regards
Mark

Mark Gamble - Head, AV-Media Services, Learning Resources
Tel ext 2260   Fax 2259     Mobile 077 200 686 05

http://lrweb.luton.ac.uk/av-media/