Contribution to our Bb On-Line half day? In mid-January, we're putting on a half-day on Blackboard and on-line technology here at UoL and we were wondering if there was anyone out there who might be willing to share some examples of good practice which actively engages students in deep learning. We have some interesting technology which would allow an on-screen presentation from your desktop (with a mic) or we even wondered whether anyone might be willing to give us temporary student access to an interesting module. I wouldn't say we were looking for bleeding edge (or even cutting, come to that) but basically good, on-line practice to share. Anybody help?
--
Regards
Mark

Mark Gamble - Head, AV-Media Services, Learning Resources
Tel ext 2260   Fax 2259     Mobile 077 200 686 05

http://lrweb.luton.ac.uk/av-media/