We simply deactivated the 'lost password' link and put one of our own on the System Announcements page and another on our home page - however, it does mean that we have to reset passwords ourselves.  I just had to learn a bit of php coding to set up the forms...

Sophie Brettell
Blackboard Support Officer
LTSU, University of Newcastle upon Tyne

t: +44 (0) 191 222 5565
f: +44 (0) 191 222 3406
e: [log in to unmask]

The LTSU has booked two more 'Getting Started with Blackboard' training sessions for Newcastle staff on 16th October 02 with Netskills.  If you are interested in attending please complete the form at this url: http://bb.ncl.ac.uk/staff/training.htm