Simple solution: whoever needs this kind of access has their own normal
account in addition to their sysadmin account - enrol that account on the
module. Works for me. Also useful for delivering training - you can be a
student or an instructor.
--
Regards
Mark

Mark Gamble - Head, AV-Media Services, Learning Resources
Tel ext 2260   Fax 2259     Mobile 077 200 686 05

http://lrweb.luton.ac.uk/av-media/