Hi,

Regrettably it's not a specific platform thing - Solaris 8 + MySQL +
5.5.0 L1 does it too, but not as much as you've reported.  No answer
that I can see on the BB knowledgebase.  I think that if the problem
lies anywhere, it's Apache and it's MacClients, but if you've already
bootsed that, I'm at a loss.

Anyone else got an idea?

Tim