I wonder whether anyone on the list has a better solution for this problem.

I have a tutor who has constructed a Pool, then created a quiz using
questions from that Pool. He now wants to alter a question in the Pool, but
is unable to, even though the Quiz has been made Unavailable.

The obvious answer seems to be to delete the Quiz, modify the Pool, then
recreate the Quiz. Not too laborious, but I wonder whether I'm understanding
this correctly, and whether there is a more convenient way to do this.

Suggestions?

Mark Northover
Learning Technologies
UNITEC Institute of Technology
Private Bag 92-025  *******  Ph (0064) 09-815-4321, ext 8538
Mt Albert, Auckland  ******  Fax (0064) 09-815-4312
New Zealand  **************  email [log in to unmask]

PS, It's not too late to register and visit Auckland's sunny December for
the Asia-Pacific Blackboard Users' Conference (6 December)
(http://ml.blackboard.com/worldwide/uc/index.htm), followed by ASCILITE
2002, 8-11 December at UNITEC (http://www.unitec.ac.nz/ascilite)