-----Original Message-----
From: MLE Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gary Clay
Sent: 14 May 2002 15:52
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Moving document to different folders

We are using Bb v5 L1.

I have a course which has under "Course Documents" a series of folders
(named Week 1, week 2, etc.).

Is there a way, short of re-creating it, of moving an entry with an
attached Word document out of one folder into another?

Gary Michael Clay
Learning Development Manager
The Learning Development Centre