Just a couple more meta tags that you can slip in with Ben's:

There's no harm in using all three together - you should pop them all inside
the <head> section of the web page, e.g.:

    <head>
    <title>a non-cached page</title>
    </head>

Another web developer's trick is to reference a file/page that you don't
want caching by appending an ever changing (or random) value to the link,
e.g.:

file</a>

What you need to achieve is for that "89437897" to be different each time
the page containing the link is loaded.  This can be achieved via JavaScript
for static HTML pages, or by appending a random number (or maybe current
epoch seconds) if the page is generated via CGI/PHP/JSP etc.  This works
because both the web server and the web browser are fooled into thinking
that "document.pdf?1234" and "document.pdf?4321" are totally different
files, even though they are exactly the same files.  Make sure that you
remember to add that "?" after the file name tho!

regards
Dave Pattern
INHALE Project