Dear Blackboarders,

We are trying to get the hang of interactive forms in PDF. Basically an
assignment sheet is filled in on-line and then saved/printed out to the
students pc/printer.

The problems we are having is that when you change the PDF Form (type in the
text boxes) in blackboard whether you save the form or not, the content you
type in, is still there when you re-load the same document on the same
machine. Reloading the same file on a different machine reveals an original
(unchanged) form but again if you change it and then try re-load it on the
same machine the content typed on that machine appears!!!

Seems like some form of temporary cache to me, if anyone knows a way around
it I'd be very grateful. Or if anyone knows how to create some kind of
"Onload reset form" function that i can apply to the pdf form again I'd
appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Daniel Jagger

Online Technician
Myerscough College
Preston
Lancs

Standard Disclaimer:This message is confidential.  You should not copy it or
disclose its contents excepting cases where you may have to pass it within
your organisation to someone better equipped to deal with the content.
Internet communications are not secure and therefore Myerscough College does
not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.  Any views
or opinions presented are only those of the author and not those of
Myerscough College.  If this email has come to you in error please delete it
and any attachments.  Please note that Myerscough College may intercept
incoming and outgoing e-mail communications.