From: Mark Gamble [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 26 September 2002 12:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Lost Password = Long url

Is it me (again)?

Do you, too, suffer from the too-long link sent by email when a user goes
through the Forgotten Password procedure - or is it a function of our email
system? The url they get back is split over 2 lines because it's so long and
consequently doesn't work unless you carefully copy and paste both lines
into the address bar of the browser..... Is there a better way......?

--
Regards
Mark

Mark Gamble - Head, AV-Media Services, Learning Resources
Tel-ext 2260   Fax 2259     Mobile 077 200 686 05