Dear Colleagues

Just to share with you my news that I am leaving the UK on the 22nd July to
take up a post in the Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences in the
University of Auckland, New Zealand.

It has been my great pleasure to rub shoulders with many of you in the Bb
User Group over that last 18 months, and I would hope that my departure can
be seen as not so much "losing a UK colleague" as "gaining an international
collaboration opportunity"! Auckland do not use Bb, but I am sure I will
still bump into many of you in other Learning Technology lists.

Kind regards

Carol

-----
Carol Cooper
eLearning Support Officer | Swyddoges Gynhaliaeth eDysgu
Learning & Teaching Support Unit, University of Wales Institute, Cardiff
Uned Gynhaliaeth Dysgu Ac Addysgu, Athrofa Prifysgol Cymru
Tel/Ffon: +44(0)29 2041 7093 | Fax/Ffacs: +44(0)29 2041 6257

STOP PRESS JUST OUT
Cooper, CD. (2001) Making IT Work: the Internet & IT for busy students, UWIC
Press, Cardiff
http://www.carol-cooper.co.uk/makingITwork/ordering.htm