I was searchin previous months and came across a problem relating to
PowerPoint - I am putting it here if anyone is interested

By default PowerPoint organises the supporting files into an extra folder
which means they do not work when zipped and sent to bb, this is  easy to
get around - this is what we do

create powepoint file
go "file/save as web page"  (careful you cannot just save as HTML from
normal save box this does not work!)
Then in the dialogue box click "publish" button
and I think then "web options" which opens a multi page dialogue box
click on the "files" tab and uncheck the first item "organise the
supporting files in a folder" then OK your way back to the original save
as web page dialogue - select an empty folder to save it in and
click "save"

Hey presto all your html files are organised in one folder - in that
folder simply go  "edit/select all"  right click on any filename and "send
to zip file/folder" and your zip file is created in the format you need
for BB

There is no space saving here as the zipped up files are sometimes bigger
than the original presentation - but the way that IE handles powerpoint in
this format means that the user does not have to wait for the whole file
to download before they see the slideshow - so even those on 56k modems
will be able to see them even if they dont have powerpoint on their machine

Whilst powerpoint remembers this setting the next time you open this file
it goes back to the default each time you open a new one! I havent yet
found anyway in settings to change the default - well done microsoft!