I have a copy of this, however it was written specifically for powerchairs, I am looking for advice on independent kerb climbing techniques for manual self propelling wheelchairs.
Gary.

>>> [log in to unmask] 05/30/02 12:27pm >>>
We have an EPIOC assessment and training manual which came from Leeds City Council Road Safety Unit. I don't know if they've produced anything for manual chairs though.

Whizz Kidz I believe are in the process of devising an assessment/training programme, but it may also be for powered chairs only.

Perhaps, either of the above may have some useful information on training of manual wheelchair users.

Marcus Friday
Barnsley District General Hospital
Medical Physics Department
Gawber Road