Geoff

peach tree make one in US.  I think it's inductive. not sure whether perhaps
techcess or rehabteq have had links in UK.  I believe there are others but
my brain hasn't cranked them out yet.
It's coming to me slowly, Smile rehab use optical reflective proximity
sensors built in the headrest.
Barry Taylor, Clinical Scientist
Bioengineering Department
Tulley Medical Physics Building, Hull Royal Infirmary
Anlaby Road, Hull HU3 2JZ
Tel 01482 675928, fax 01482 675750