Dear All,

I am looking for a simple word processor, probably just the ability to speak and enter text, but with an associated Phrase Bank. This will probably be accessed by WiViK, so word prediction will be inherent. I have tried Windbag, but this requires 3 key strokes per phrase (e.g. F1, 2, C) and I cannot resize the screen boxes to accommodate large text. It will have to be single switch access row/column and spelling (hence WiViK).

Do you have some ideas that may help please?

Thanks,

Neil Gregory
Clinical Engineer
Access to Communication and Technology
West Midlands Rehabilitation Centre, England
Tel. UK +44 (0)121-627 8235
Fax. UK +44 (0)121-627 8892

This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail.