Dear all

I'm working with a chap who has severe visual and motor impairments after a
stroke.

We are having some success with Morse text entry via EZkeys.  My next step
would seem to be to use a screen reader.  I'd be very grateful if anyone
could tell me combinations of EZkeys and screen reader which definitely work
(or don't work).

I'm particularly looking at Jaws, IBM Home Page Reader and Window Eyes.
Already the IBM help tells me there may be a conflict between Eloquence and
ViaVoice, so it may be that the answer isn't straightforward.

I checked the resna archives but the postings seem a bit dated.

Barry Taylor, Clinical Scientist
Bioengineering Department
Tulley Medical Physics Building, Hull Royal Infirmary
Anlaby Road, Hull HU3 2JZ
Tel 01482 675928, fax 01482 675750