FROM  DUKEH SAMIR
PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA MY PRIVATE  E-MAIL ADDRESS:([log in to unmask])

ATTN:Vanessa Crane

I AM SORRY FOR SENDING THIS FOR SECOND TIME, THE FIRST BOX IS NOLONGER ACTIVE, SO YOU CAN REPLY ME VIA THESE TWO EMAIL ADDRESSES.
>ATTN:DIRECTOR/CEO
>
>REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP-STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
>Firstly, I must solicit your strictest confidentiality in this transaction.
>This is by virture of its nature as being utterly CONFIDENTIAL and "TOP
>SECRET" though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make
>anyone apprehensive and worried , but I am assuring you all will be well
>at the end of the day.
>
>We have decided to contact you first through you
>e-mail due to the urgency of this transaction, as we have reliably informed
>that it will take at least Two to Three weeks for a normal post to reach
>you. So we decided it is best
> using the e-mail Let me start by first introduce myself properly to
>you .
>
> I am DR SAMIR DUKEH the Director General in the Petroleum Ministry
>and I head a Six  Man Tender Board in charge of Contract Award and Payment
> Approvals came to know of you in my search for a reliable and reputable
>person to handle a very confidential business transaction which involves
>a huge sum of money to a foreign account requiring maximum confidence
>.I and my colleague are top government officials in the Federal Republic
>of Nigeria (Contract Review Panel). Our duties includes Evaluation,Vetting,approval
>for payment of contract jobs done for the Petroleum Ministry, etc.
>
>Inorder to commence this business, we solicit for your assistance to enable
>us transfer in to your account the said funds. The source of this funds
>is as follows: During the last Military Regime here in Nigeria, this
>committee awarded a contract of (us$500,000,000,.00)FIVE HUNDRED MILLION
>UNITED STATE DOLLARS to five(5) construction firms on behalf of the Petroleum
>Ministry for the supply, constructing and installations of the oil pipe
>lines from Warri to Port Harcourt.
>
>During this process my colleagues
>and I decided amongst ourselves to deliberately over-inflate the total
>contract sum to(us$532,500,000.00)FIVE HUNDRED  AND THIRTY TWO MILLION,FIVE
>HUNDRED THOUSAND  UNITED STATE DOLLARS. With the main intention of
>sharing the remaining sum of(us$32,500,000,.00)THIRTYTWO MILLION FIVE
>HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS ONLY amongst ourselves.
>
>The Federal Government of Nigeria has since approved the sum of (us$532,500,000,00)FIVE
>HUNDRED AND THIRTYTWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATE DOLLARS for us
>as the contract sum and the sum of (us$500,000,000,00)FIVE HUNDRED MILLION
>UNITED STATE DOLLARS ,has been paid to the foreign contractors concerned
>as contract entitlements for the contract done.
>
>But since each of the companies is entitled to(us$100,000,000,00 only),we
>are now left with the sum of (us$32,500,00,00),balance in the account
>which we intended to transfer abroad into a safe and a reliable account
>to bedisbursed amongst ourselves,but by virtue of our positions as civil
>servants and members of this panel, we cannot do this ourselves, as we
> [...]

 Weedmail.com  free email  Click - http://weedmail.com

Express yourself with a super cool email address from BigMailBox.com.
Hundreds of choices. It's free!
http://www.bigmailbox.com