From: Linda Albin [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 26 February 2002 09:20
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Elearning - Information Skills in Art, Design and Media

Dear Colleagues

I am just embarking on a project to develop an Information Skills Module
using Blackboard 5 - the elearning software platform. The target user group
is primarily students enrolled on Higher Education programmes at the
Institute.

I would be very interested to hear from anybody who has worked or is
currently working in a similar area for the exchange of information.

I look forward to hearing from you

Regards

Linda Albin
Tutor Librarian