We are revising our disaster contingency plans and I am interested to know
what measures other London archives may have in place to deal with wet or
damaged documents immediately following a disaster such as a flood or fire.
For example, do any other archives have specific contracts with local
supermarkets to hire freezers to take items in bulk?  I would appreciate any
information or advice.  Please reply off-list.
Many thanks in advance,
Elaine
Elaine Penn
The Rothschild Archive
New Court
St Swithin's Lane
London EC4P 4DU

tel. +44 (0)20 7280 5214
fax +44 (0)20 7280 5657
http://www.rothschildarchive.org <http://www.rothschildarchive.org>

If you receive this e-mail in error, please contact +44 20 7280 5000. The information contained in this e-mail and in the attachments if
any, is confidential.  Unauthorised use, disclosure, printing,
forwarding or copying is strictly prohibited.