Can I start by thanking everyone who took the time to reply to me yesterday.

To summarise for the list the evidence is confusing. The NCA are able to
confirm that all potential participents have received an invite but due to
summer holidays etc. not all those invited have responded yet. So a definite
list will not now be announced until the Society's Conference in October at
Jersey. However the new Chief Executives of the SRAs have had a meeting
where a list of members of the Task Force was produced but this may not be
complete or it might just have been a list of those who were being invited
to participate. So best advice is to await the announcement at the
Conference.

Regards

Nigel

PS I also enjoyed the range of replies and comments to my lighter note. In
particular phrases such as "pluralism" and "creative counting" enlivened my
afternoon. Overall we are agreed that it was responses not individuals.

ALLIANCE & LEICESTER PLC, CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This communication, and the information it contains
a) is intended for the addressee named above and for no other person or organisation, and
b) may be confidential and/or legally privileged and/or protected in law.

Access to this communication by anyone other than the addressee is unauthorised.
Unauthorised use, copying or disclosure of all or part of this communication is strictly prohibited and maybe unlawful.

If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by return e-mail and destroy all copies of this communication.

Alliance & Leicester plc is a member of the Legal & General Marketing Group, which is regulated by the FSA.
Alliance & Leicester plc only sells the life assurance and investment products of that group.

Alliance & Leicester plc, Registered office : Carlton Park, Narborough, Leicester LE19 0AL.
Company No: 3263713. Registered in England.