Further to Simon's message of yesterday evening. In my naivity does the
change of WebServer host mean, in plain language, that the Society's new
Website is actually been installed this weekend. If so that is marvellous
news, if not what exactly does it mean.

Can anyone enlighten me.

Regards

Nigel Hardman

ALLIANCE & LEICESTER PLC, CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This communication, and the information it contains
a) is intended for the addressee named above and for no other person or organisation, and
b) may be confidential and/or legally privileged and/or protected in law.

Access to this communication by anyone other than the addressee is unauthorised.
Unauthorised use, copying or disclosure of all or part of this communication is strictly prohibited and maybe unlawful.

If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by return e-mail and destroy all copies of this communication.

Alliance & Leicester plc is a member of the Legal & General Marketing Group, which is regulated by the FSA.
Alliance & Leicester plc only sells the life assurance and investment products of that group.

Alliance & Leicester plc, Registered office : Carlton Park, Narborough, Leicester LE9 5XX.
Company No: 3263713. Registered in England.
Authorised as bank pursuant to the Banking Act 1987.  Member of the British Bankers Association.