David Ryan, our Head of Archive Services, has asked me to alert list members
to a new job at the PRO relating to preservation of e-records. Here is a
link to the advertisement:

> http://www.pro.gov.uk/jobvacancies/d-systems-research.htm

David is happy for anyone interested to contact him to discuss the job
informally. His telephone number is: 0208-392 5257 and his email address is

Susan Healy
PRO

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.