  From: UCL email
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 2:50 PM
  Subject: Re: my chapter

  Luicinda

  Thanks for your message but I am afraid that the ms has gone to the publishers now. We have gone through your chapter and corrected all the minor errors. We did not notice any big errors but if you notice any within the next day or so let us know and we will get in touch with the publishers.

  Cheers

  jon