Yes, I've received this!

Dorothy Rankin
email [log in to unmask]
web site http://www.aocarchaeology.com
AOC (Scotland) Limited, Edgefield Industrial Estate, LOANHEAD, Midlothian, EH20 9SY.
Company Registration Number SC120931, registered office as above.

Tel: 0131 - 440 3593    Fax: 0131 - 440 3422

This e-mail is confidential and solely intended for the recipient(s) to whom it is addressed, any action taken on the strength of this e-mail, by anyone other than the addressee(s) may be illegal.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please reply to the sender of this message advising of the error.  The contents of any e-mail from an employee of AOC Archaeology Group cannot be interpreted as the opinion or policy of the Group, nor is it legally binding unless it is repeated upon the Company's letterhead.

E&OE

>>> Dominique de Moulins <[log in to unmask]> 04/30/02 04:20PM >>>
Dear all,
The list should now be working as an automated list through jiscmail. As
soon as I receive answers to this test message from some of you telling me
that you have received it, I shall send you the commands you need.
Best wishes,
Dominique
list owner