APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING

'APPLICATIONS OF ANTHROPOLOGY' ESRC SEMINAR SERIES

Dear All

'Applications of Anthropology' is an ESRC funded
seminar series that I am organising with the ASA and C-
SAP. TherE will be a series of 3 events, the first of
which entitled 'Applications of Anthropology I:
Professional Anthropology in the C21' is to be held at
Loughborough University on 31st March -1st April 2003.
Information about the event and registration details
are available on the seminar's web site at
http://www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/ss/applicationsofanth
ropology/index.htm

There will be a limited mount of funding available to
help postgraduates attend the seminars, application
details and forms are available on the website.

Sarah Pink

Dr Sarah Pink
Dept of Social Sciences
Loughborough University
Loughborough
LE11 3TU

Christine Barry,
Research Fellow,
Centre for the Study of Health, Sickness and Disablement,
Brunel University,
Uxbridge,
Middlesex,
UB8 3PH,