Apologies for cross posting.

Dear Colleague,

We would like to thank those who have responded to the notice of 21st
November 2002 (shown below) and to remind others that it is not too late to
advise us of the courses you would like to see during 2003. We would be
grateful if you could let us know before December 13th 2002.

Notice sent on  21st November
You may be interested to know that the LTSN Maths, Stats & OR Network are
organising a Day Break programme of short courses during 2003. These courses
are aimed at university staff who wish to extend their skills in teaching
Maths, Statistics or Operational Research. For each of the subjects, courses
will be designed to address your needs in the following topics: