 Dear Statisticians

 Chiltern International is a leading independent CRO with a hugely
 successful pharmaceutical staffing department.

 We have a large number of exciting contract and permanent client vacancies
 for Statisticians and SAS Programmers with experience of working in
 clinical research and pharmaceutical environments.  We currently have
 several vacancies to fill within the UK and mainland Europe.  An example
 of a current vacancy is provided below; please e-mail me at the address
 below for details of our full vacancy list.

Based in Switzerland with an initial contract length of 6 months, which
will most likely extend.
The requirements are that you have an MSc in Statistics and at least 3
years experience within the Pharmaceutical or CRO industry. The role will
include the preparation of statistical analyses plans, statistical analyses
and reporting and related QC activities, exploratory analyses and possibly
some protocol design work.

There are currently 5 Statistical contract positions and 7 SAS programming
contract positions based in Switzerland and many more UK based.

If you have never thought about working in Europe, start now! It's a
perfect opportunity to live in one of the most beautiful countries in
Europe and enjoy a life style that's second to none. Warm summers and snowy
winters - fun all year round!

 Many of our contract vacancies are for 6 months or more with possible
 extensions, and Chiltern can provide permanent employment to successful
 candidates.

If you think you could be interested in any of these posts, please reply to
this mail attaching your CV and I will provide detailed job descriptions of
the positions.

I very much look forward to hearing from you soon,

Many thanks,

Lily Grey
Contract Personnel Executive