you mean like the emperor's new clothes if you can't see how good it is thenyou must be an inept baffoon

-----Original Message-----
From: Rudkin Margaret [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 30 April 2002 11:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fire Alarms during Examinations

Dear Colleagues
At JMU if the alarm is sounded during an exam the building must be vacated;
our regulations do not allow examinations to be resumed following an
evacuation. There has been a recent increase in the number of "malicious"
alarms during examinations. I would be grateful if you could let me know the
practice in your institution, is it the same as at JMU, under any
circumstances is an exam allowed to resume?

Please contact me directly at [log in to unmask] with any relevant
information.
Thank you.
Margaret Rudkin
Process Manager (Assessment)