David
at Brighton we do the same as you, I often do not complete the extra details
unless actually requested to do so, as many students do not apply for
assistance with fees for the repeat study.
So far this has not been a problem and certainly not for those who are
repeating the first year.
Anne English

Admin.Assistant-Records & Loans
Registry