Hi Mandy...

I've been passed a copy of your e-mail by the Head of our
Registry services.

I run two clerical/admin in-house programmes which are
designed around our own University needs but which I'm
hoping to turn over to the NVQ process from October...

E-mail if you'd like to know more...

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002 15:57:35 -0000 Mandi Barron
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I'm undertaking a project for my MSc, looking at the possibility of
> introducing a standard training programme for all our admin staff. I was
> considering NVQ2/3 or similar.
>
> Does anyone operate anything along these lines in their organisation and if
> so is it successful?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Mandi Barron
> Academic Administration and Support Services Manager
> Institute of Health & Community Studies, Bournemouth University
> 4th Floor, Royal London House, Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, BH1 3LT
> Tel: (01202) 504124             Fax: (01202) 504131
> email: [log in to unmask]

Dave Griffiths
Acting Development & Training Manager
London Guildhall University