Thank you for your e-mail. We shall respond to you as
quickly as we can.

For your information, enrolment week commences 30 SEPTEMBER 2002

If you enquiry is regarding receiving Certificate Final Acceptance or
Enrolment packs, these will be sent to you in the course of the month.

If you have recently sent results to us, your application will be
considered and confirmation will be sent to you shortly. To see if
your place has been confirmed please visit:

http://www.port.ac.uk/confirmation

If you have received results from your college, please fax them to us
on 023 92 84 2525

If your email is regarding Housing, please resend to

We will forward your email to them.

If you are an international applicant, please resend your email to

However if your query is regarding another matter, and you would like
to speak to a memeber of our team please contact the Faculty Of
Technology Admissions Centre on 023 9284 2555, we will be more than
happy to help.

Best wishes

Mrs Riz McNaught
Admissions Team Leader