I have received this email and wonder whether anyone can provide any
information on this 'institutions' selling degrees.   If you reply to me I
will pass on your comments to Mr Colker.

Dennis

Dennis Barrington-Light
Director of CamSIS
University of Cambridge,
10 Peas Hill, Cambridge CB2 3PN, UK
Tel: +44(0)1223 332303  Fax: +44(0)1223 331200
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]
---------------------- Forwarded by Dennis Barrington-Light/ACD/Central-Admin

"Colker, David" <[log in to unmask]> on 09/08/2002 00:31:09