Hi Kashmir

I am sending this to the list as this may be of interest to others.

 I thought you might like to know that this will feature in this year's
HEEON residential conference on the 3rd July.  Jocelyn Prudence,
Chief Executive of UCEA will be the speaker and there will also be
workshops.  I hope that will be useful to you.

See you on the 3rd!

Best wishes

Michele

 On 27 Mar 02, at 14:08, K.K.Bolla wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I am writing to ask whether any other university has started working
> on issues of equal pay?  We have just started to look at this and
> wondered whether there is anyone out there with experience of equal
> pay audits? I would certainly welcome useful suggestions and would be
> happy to share information too.
>
> Thanks.
>

> Kashmir Bolla (Ms.)
> Equal Opportunities Officer
> Personnel Services
> Loughborough University
> Tel Ext. 8026
> or  01509 228026 (direct line)

HEEO Network Administrator and WP/EO Project Officer
University College Worcester
Henwick Grove
Worcester
WR2 6AJ