Without prejudice or endorsement, we have been asked to make the following
discount offer to the profession.

ARTS & SCIENCES Ltd. acts as
organizer of the BODY WORLDS exhibition which is currently on display in
"The Old Truman Brewery" in London. The exhibition will last until the end
of September 2002 but due to the high interest all over the UK we're
currently planning to prolongue the exhibition at least until the end of
2002.

In case you haven't heard about the exhibition yet, enclosed please find a
short overview what our exhibition is about:
BODY WORLDS (see http://www.bodyworlds.com) is a medical-anatomical
presentation currently on display in London's East end where it has already
attracted more than 220.000 visitors within only 4 months of duration. Those
attending the exhibition obtain unique insights into the healthy and
unhealthy human body in a way that ­ up to date ­ has not even been possible
for physicians on such a comprehensive scale. More than 200 authentic
plastinated human specimens are on display, including entire bodies as well
as individual organs and transparent body slices.
Having toured though various cities in Japan and after stops in Austria,
Switzerland, Germany and Belgium, the exhibition has in the meantime
gathered more than 9 million visitors worldwide. BODY WORLDS has thus become
the most successful exhibition ever staged.

Although always being strongly supported by educational institutions and
associations, the exhibition is definitely a must-see for medical and
healthcare professionals. In view of this, we're wondering whether it might
be possible to display some BODY WORLDS leaflets and posters at the above
mentioned event. In return we could think of a special reduction for your
participants. The entrance prices of the exhibition amount to GBP 10 for
individuals, GBP 8 for groups and students and GBP 6 for school children. A
discount of about GBP 2 could for instance be granted by presenting any kind
of identification at the box office.

Looking very much forward to hearing from you, we remain,

with best regards,
J. Luley
------------------
Jeanette Luley
Exhibition Organisation
"BODY WORLDS. The Exhibition of Real Human Bodies"
Institute for Plastination
Rathausstrasse 18
D - 69126 Heidelberg
Phone: +49/(0)6221-331122