Annals of Biochemistry - Online Dear Colleagues,
The new look Annals was published this week and will be with subscribers within the next few days.

Today we formally launch Annals Online!

A full version of the Journal is available free of charge to all subscribers to the Journal.

For those of you who are not yet subscribers, we are providing a short period of free access to the Annals Online.  You can gain this access via the Association of Clinical Biochemists web site http://www.acb.org.uk/annalsindex.htm

Benefits of the Annals Online can be explored via http://www.rsm.ac.uk.pub/acb/htm they include:-

Why not register for the table of contents alerting now and see what we have in the January issue of the Annals of Clinical Biochemistry.

Stephen Halloran
Editor-in-Chief
Annals of Clinical Biochemistry