Here is a message which was posted on the ACB mailbase, Apologies if you have already had it.

<<BGA questionnaire.doc>>

Oxford Radcliffe Hospitals Trust is looking to change the way it delivers
BGA as part of raising the profile of POC within the Trust.
We would like to compare our current service arrangements with those
elsewhere, especially in larger DGHs & Teaching Hospitals. Would you be able
to spend just afew minutes answering the simple questionnaire attached?
Your answers will be important to us but not used in any other way than to
see if we are out of step in our thinking compared with our peers.
I would be willing to share the results with all, anonymised as appropriate,
if you wish. Just let me know with your return.

Jill Clegg

Jill Clegg   MSc, MBA, LL.B (Hons), BTech, FIBMS
Laboratory Medicine & Clinical Sciences
Tel: 01865 228996 or mobile 07789932595