Dear List members,
I would like to canvass opinion on the subject of
1)  whether the diagnosis of PCO is exclusively an ultrasound one;
2)  if not, then should all patients with clinical data of 'amenorrhoea' be given a testo/SHBG.
This discussion came up with our endocrinologists and they are of the opinion that testo/SHBG should always be done.

Many thanks.

Raheela Ajmal-Ali
Senior Biochemist
Whittington Hospital

This message and any attachments is intended solely for the addressees
and is confidential.  If you receive this message in error, please
delete it and immediately notify the sender.  Any use not in accord
with its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure, either whole or
partial, is prohibited.  Any views expressed in this message are those
of the individual sender.