-----Original Message-----
From: IRWIN Sarah [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 09:08
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: pilocarpine & magnesium

Dear Richard,

I am a production pharmacist in the University Hospital of Wales and we
currently make Pilocarpine Nitrate and magnesium Sulphate for our
Biochemistry Separtment.

We are a Licensed Unit and therefore all our raw ingredients and final
products are sent theough a Quality Control lab to ensure they are of stated
content etc. We also autoclave the end product, and send samples to the
Public Health laboratory to ensure that the product is sterile.

If this is satisfactory to you, we would be happy to supply you with the
products :

Magnesium Sulphate      1.23%   100ml solution  cost £3.78 + VAT + PP
Pilcarpine Nitrate      0.2%    100ml solution  cost £4.33 + VAT + PP

These need to be supplied against a written order which can be either faxed
or sent via the post.

Please phone me (or speak to Fiona Riddle) if you require further
information on 029 20745410.

Sarah Irwin